AIM
Akuhyou

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

Dammit man. This is amazing. I love the art and animation style. Its beautiful, smooth, and hilarious. I also want to give you free memory for your computer cause awesomeness like this deserves goodies. I love this so much.

Valentines Dating Advice Valentines Dating Advice

Man I still love this two years later. XD
Its so inspirational. You should see my closet... Oh and the stews, MMMMM so delicious!

I find this works quite well with men. Oh the savory males I have conquered and claimed thanks to this inspirational video. You do an old synx proud. :D

Not so Happy Ending Not so Happy Ending

Lol that was pretty cray.. And I loved it! Loved the guy's thoughts as he was doing the massage. Feel's like a tongue eh? XD And the 'Lower back upper thigh region' was funny as hell.

The animation style was pretty wonky..but not in a bad way. I really enjoyed how things would get all silly hither and yon. Giving ya a 4.5 cause this was pretty awesome, just give the voice acting a teeny smidge bit more work and things will be even better.

Jae responds:

Hehe the voice work was fun to do so I'll take it! Thanks a lot!

Scene of the crime: GD Scene of the crime: GD

Pretty Cool Game

Haven't really played many games like this before, but I'd have to say for being my first, it was a pretty fun experience. I loved the lack of color and gritty style, that was another first I've seen here on Newgrounds. Fun game like I said before, not really any problems to be had. All in all, I enjoyed it though I had to look up a walkthrough to get through a couple of places. 10/10 5/5