AIM
Akuhyou

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

Dammit man. This is amazing. I love the art and animation style. Its beautiful, smooth, and hilarious. I also want to give you free memory for your computer cause awesomeness like this deserves goodies. I love this so much.

Valentines Dating Advice Valentines Dating Advice

Man I still love this two years later. XD
Its so inspirational. You should see my closet... Oh and the stews, MMMMM so delicious!

I find this works quite well with men. Oh the savory males I have conquered and claimed thanks to this inspirational video. You do an old synx proud. :D

Not so Happy Ending Not so Happy Ending

Lol that was pretty cray.. And I loved it! Loved the guy's thoughts as he was doing the massage. Feel's like a tongue eh? XD And the 'Lower back upper thigh region' was funny as hell.

The animation style was pretty wonky..but not in a bad way. I really enjoyed how things would get all silly hither and yon. Giving ya a 4.5 cause this was pretty awesome, just give the voice acting a teeny smidge bit more work and things will be even better.

Jae responds:

Hehe the voice work was fun to do so I'll take it! Thanks a lot!

Mustang Gets Off Of Work Mustang Gets Off Of Work

Pretty cool, I like it. The voices were almost the same as in the show so great job there. And Armstrong's as funny as ever.. XD Fantastic job for a first go at flash, even better doing so with voice acting.

@Jspriggs: Brotherhood's been out for like a year and some now.. At least on Adultswim anyway. They've played through the entire season twice and are well into a third playthrough. You can get it on dvd, not to mention the Sacred Star of Ilos is out on dvd too. Check it out dude.

JoeSimStudios responds:

Thanks. To be completely honest acting/voice acting is where my passion really lies. Followed probably by music. Making animated videos lets me combine 'em in a way that keeps me motivated to get better at all three, though.

As for Brotherhood, I've never read a single page of ANY manga until the first FMA came out. I now own every volume of Arakawa's work and have Brotherhood basically committed to memory, theme songs and all. Anyone who hasn't been able to check it out and their memories are from the first series from back in the day needs to get on the FMA:B train as quickly as possible.

Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

That was so awesome... I don't even know what to say. Quadruped/biped characters are awesome! And unlike some of the sucky stuff I've seen, he actually looks right when running on all fours. Amazing 3D animation!

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

HAMMER OF JUSTICE!!!! XD

Brojack responds:

I don't even know what it means :P

Sailor Pokemoon episode 1 Sailor Pokemoon episode 1

No 'Blasting Off Again!' for those two huh? They just exploded... Which made me laugh cause it was unexpected. The only that bugged me was just that there were no commands called during the battle. But other than that, good job.

TBA -Heroes vs Villains TBA -Heroes vs Villains

This was pretty good, sad but still good. I enjoyed it.
And the name of the song is 'I don't care' by Apocalyptica.

Ash finds a Pinsir! Ash finds a Pinsir!

Holy hell... Guess that's why I don't like Pinsirs.
Awesome and funny flash though. Two weeks of masturbation made this eh? Will take notes.

hbrunav responds:

Yeah... expect some more of that for my next Flash... sorry for being so fucking slow :S

FUCKING AGGRON FUCKING AGGRON

Holy shit! An awesome video about my favorite Pokemon?! You are a super genius sir!